Questions? Concerns? Special Orders? Email your coordinating Committee.

Friday, March 9, 2007

2007 CSA Coming Soon!

I talked to (our farmer) Levi and (our driver) Bill this week, and I'm really looking forward to this year's project.

Our delicious produce should start arriving mid-May. I just can't wait. While we still have a freezer full of strawberries at our house (even though I've made roasted strawberry sauces and ice creams all winter), Kyle and I just used the last of our frozen spinach and corn from this week. I'm already feeling deprived.

Organizing this year's project is underway big time. Documents revised... Members to contact... Garage to clean... Here's what I know so far:

Our organizing/information meeting is scheduled for March 22 at 5:00 p.m. at the Irvington Branch Library. Levi will be there, and he and I will have answers to all of your questions.

I'll have registration/informational materials completed this weekend, and I'll get them to you.

Until then, enjoy the warm, sunny weather.

-Christopher

No comments: