Questions? Concerns? Special Orders? Email your coordinating Committee.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Picnic Update

Please remember the pitch-in at the family farm on Saturday. It is from 4 to 7 p.m.

Please RSVP to irvingtonagriculture@gmail.com if you haven't already let us know through email or by signing up at the pickup site.

Here is a link to the directions to the farm:

http://www.christophernunn.com-a.googlepages.com/irvingtoncsapicnic

You may bring any dish you choose. If you'd like, I'd be happy to list dishes on the blog to help you avoid duplicates. Just send us an email to let us know what you're planning, and I'll list it.

For those of you not going, good news! A youngster from our group will be filming a pod at the picnic, and I'll get it posted to the blog early next week. You'll get to see more of the farm and learn about the crops' progress. I'm hoping we'll get some words from Levi, too, but we'll see.

Pick up is still the same: Shares prepacked at 2, pick up till 3, surrendered at 3.

I won't be attending, so I wish you a great time. I'll look forward to the pod footage to update me.

--Christopher

No comments: