Questions? Concerns? Special Orders? Email your coordinating Committee.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

It's all in the details!

Good day, All.

Some final details to cover:

--Payment and registration forms are very much needed. Please make sure you've dropped them off in order for me to have you set for this weekend. We are hitting the end of registration, and it's hard to tell how many shares are open.

--See below for pickup and volunteer details.

--CALL ME. I'm away from Indiana and will be traveling tomorrow morning and through the day. While I have internet access in the car, it can be spotty, especially as I'm going through these horrible southeastern forest fires. Please, after today, call me at 418-7295 with last minute detail questions, concerns, registration problems, etc. I'll help as best I can.

Christopher

No comments: